The White Hart in Wroughton
Located in the heart of picturesque Wroughton, The White Hart is a beautiful Grade II-listed thatched 19th-century Wiltshire pub offering comfy and modern accommodation on the outskirts of the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
With traditional and charming pub interiors, large beer gardens, 10 ensuite rooms, and a very warm welcome, we’re the perfect base for exploring Wiltshire, enjoying a weekend break, or a ‘home from home’ stay for business trips.
We’re ideally situated near Swindon, close to popular attractions like Avebury, Swindon Outlet Centre, and Highclere Castle, which you may recognise as Downton Abbey.
On the menu, our focus is local produce, seasonal ingredients and exciting takes on pub classics, and behind the bar, it’s all about award-winning Butcombe beer.
We’re also dog-friendly and family-friendly, with a classic village pub atmosphere, so everyone’s welcome at The White Hart.
- Opening Times
- Mon-Sat: 11.00-23.00
- Sun: 11.30-21.00
- Kitchen Opening Times
- Mon-Thurs: 08.00-11.30 / 12.00-15.00 / 17.00-21.00
- Fri-Sat: 08.00-11.30 / 12.00-21.00
- Sun: 08.00-11.30 / 12.00-20.00
- Christmas Opening Times
- December 24th (Christmas Eve): 11:00-23:00
- December 25th (Christmas Day): 11:30-16:00
- December 26th (Boxing Day): 11:30-18:00
- December 27th-30th: 11:30-23:00
- December 31st (New Year's Eve): 11:30-01:00
- January 1st (New Year's Day): 11:30-21:00