The Butcombe Burger nominated for National Burger Awards
Say hello to The Butcombe Burger! We’re super proud of our Development Chef Jasper Prickett, whose creation has been nominated for the National Burger Awards 2023, alongside a seriously impressive lineup.
Judging takes place on February 22nd at Islington Metal Works in London. Best of luck Jasper, we’re right behind you!
Here’s what makes The Butcombe Burger so special…
– Stokes Marsh Farm aged beef patty
– Smoked brisket, braised in Butcombe Original
– Lye Cross Farm smoked Cheddar
– American cheese
– Shallots pickled in Goram IPA
– Buttermilk braised onions, caramelised in brown butter
– Secret burger sauce, including Rose Farm BBQ relish
– Lollo biondo lettuce
– Hobbs House Bakery brioche bun