BUTCOMBE LOYALTY CLUB – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions or Data Protection Statement, please contact us.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use the details from your membership, plus details on how you use your membership and what you buy in our pubs, to improve our services and send you offers that may be of interest to you.
We may share your details among companies and any businesses that may process Butcombe Loyalty Club information on our behalf (e.g., printers who need certain details to print our mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
If you decide you would no longer like to receive these, you can amend your preferences by logging in to your Butcombe Loyalty Club dashboard at loyalty.butcombe.com or via our app which is available through the Apple and Google app stores.
- The Butcombe Loyalty Club is issued by and remains the property of Butcombe Brewery Ltd, who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the
membership or points at any time, or to alter or amend the condition of operation of the Butcombe Loyalty Club scheme, or to terminate the scheme at any
time without notice.
- All participants in the Butcombe Loyalty Club scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- The Butcombe Loyalty Club is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom the card was issued.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Butcombe Brewery Ltd
- The Butcombe Loyalty Club is only operational at designated group inns, pubs and shops. Your Butcombe Loyalty Club membership is not a credit card account.
- For a list of participating Butcombe pubs, head to butcombe.com/pubs-rooms
To earn points in our inns, pubs and shops (not e-commerce websites), your membership card or Butcombe app must be presented at the time you pay your bill.
If you forget your membership card or app an itemised receipt can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days. Please allow up to ten working days for the points to be added manually.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Points are awarded at a rate of 2 points for every £1 spent over the bar on drink and for accommodation then five points will be awarded for every £1 that is spent on food. This can be altered at any time without notice.
- The current redemption value of points is one-point equals one penny. This can be altered at any time without notice.
Redemptions & Expiry
Once a member has collected 500 points, it will automatically be converted to £5.00 credit on their membership account. This may be spent in whole or part against any transaction. To redeem credit, the card holder must be present with their membership card or app.
Loyalty points and balances will automatically expire if they have not been used within 12 months from the date they were earned. We only expire points that are 12
months old – any other points remain.
From time to time, we may offer selected members special rewards based on their card usage or other factors.
Please let us know when you are claiming your reward at time of booking or on arrival and you must present your loyalty card/app at the start of the transaction.
In the case of birthday or other similar annual or periodic rewards you must be a member at least six weeks preceding the redemption date.
Birthday reward to be used once during your birthday month only.
Redemption of these offers may have their own conditions in addition to those presented here. i.e. the reward /offer is available with purchase of two main meals to qualify.
Reward/Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
These rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
If a member is registered with us and loses their card, they must inform us immediately by emailing email@example.com
We will then issue a new card to the address held on file and the old card will be cancelled. If your account has been deleted, you will need to apply for a new membership.
Butcombe Brewery Ltd shall not be liable for points that are redeemed between the time the card is lost and receipt of a member contacting us for a replacement card.
In the event we suspect fraudulent activity on a member’s card, the card will be suspended, and we will contact the member via email to investigate and resolve the issue.
Registered members are able to find out their current points by going to loyalty.butcombe.com and logging in using their registered email address and password or by using our app under the My Loyalty section.
The Butcombe Loyalty Club card promoter is Butcombe Brewery Ltd., Cox’s Green, Wrington, Bristol BS40 5PA.
By joining the loyalty club, the member is pledging to be part of a community of likeminded, polite individuals. Any behaviour or communication deemed offensive, derogatory or abusive towards a member of the team, another member of the club, or a customer in a Butcombe pub, will result in revoking their membership and suspending their card.
We hope our terms and conditions are helpful and clear, but if you have any questions, please get in touch.