The Lion Inn, Winchcombe
The Lion is a beautifully restored 15th-century coaching inn situated in the picturesque town of Winchcombe, Gloucestershire. Featuring nine gorgeous ensuite bedrooms, each with its own quirky charm and character, we offer the perfect cosy Cotswolds retreat.
On the menu, it’s all about traditional pub food created with the finest seasonal and local produce, and the best Sunday roasts in the area. Behind the bar, you’ll find a cracking range of cask ale and craft beer, plus local cider and a great wine selection.
Outside our beer garden is ideal for al fresco drinking and dining – perfect for a laidback lunch, or a few pints of Butcombe in the sunshine.
- Opening Hours
- Mon-Sat: 9am-11pm
- Sun: 9am-10pm
- Kitchen Hours
- Mon-Thurs: 9am-10am | 12pm-3pm | 6pm-8.30pm
- Fri-Sat: 9am-10am | 12pm-3pm | 6pm-9pm
- Sun: 9am-10am | 12pm-4pm
- Christmas Hours
- December 24th : 08.00-23.00
- December 25th : 12.00-16.00
- December 26th : 12.00-18.00
- December 27th -30th: 08.00-23.00
- December 31st: 08.00-00.30
- January 1st: 08.00-22.00