Cosy Rooms in the Mendips
Our two comfortable and stylish rooms at the Ring O’ Bells make the perfect base for your trip to the Mendip Hills, or exploring Bristol and the Somerset surroundings.
We’re close to popular attractions in and around the Mendips including Chew Lake, Cheddar Gorge and Blagdon Lake, as well as Bristol International Airport – ideal as a place to rest your head before you fly.
Our two rooms include:
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Breakfast included
- Single, double, twin, and family rooms (subject to availability)
- Rooms with a view (subject to availability)
- Dog-friendly rooms (subject to availability)
- Ground floor rooms (subject to availability)