We have a team of friendly, approachable professionals to assist and guide you through your journey as a Butcombe tenant. This team has the know-how in all areas of the business so any queries you have can and will be answered, and if they don’t know the answer they will find it for you!
Your operations manager is the first point of contact of our support teams. As experts in their business and with a wealth of industry knowledge the are there to support and mentor you to ensure your business is a success. Whatever your needs are, just a quick call or a face to face business meeting; they bring enthusiasm and advice to help you on a day to day basis.
Training is at the heart of every successful business and as we’ve continued to invest in our estate, we’ve also continued to invest in our tenanted businesses.
- Our online learning management system allows you and your teams grow and develop.
- We are a Centre for Excellence in Cask Marque training, providing cellar management training to all tenants.
- Partnering with Bibendum wine; we run regular sessions on tasting, serving and marketing wine.
- We will regularly invite you to workshops that we run internally that will give you valuable support on the day to day running of your business and its profitability
- We offer ongoing marketing support ranging from social media best practice to producing point of sale.
We have our own award winning brewery in Wrington, Bristol producing over 250,000 pints a week. Ranging from our gold medal winning Original cask ale to our Bohemia craft lager and Gold medal winning Goram IPA.
Our pub business has won the much coveted Publican award of best food operator 2 years in a row now.